Pages

10/6/12

Pick a pumpkin!

I'm part of a Mom's group at my church and yesterday a bunch of us met up for an outing to a local pumpkin patch. We went to Boyd Orchards. In this area, everyone and their mom go to Boyd's during the fall. They have hayrides, pumpkin and apple picking, pony rides, miniature train rides, a petting zoo and an enormous play area for the kids. We had a blast!


It's nearly impossible to get Kara to look at the camera when there are so many other things to see :)

Kirsten on the hayride with her good friend Bailey



Kara checking out the goats.



Getting ready to feed the animals. Kirsten was a little nervous about getting close enough to feed them....just like mommy.




Kara on the playground. She likes to go, go, go! It's was really hard to keep track of the two of them! There were several "Oh no, where's Kara?" moments. Don't worry I found her, but if I lose sight of either of them for even a second I freak out! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment