Pages

6/5/12

20 Random things

A couple of my friends recently shared a 20 random things post  and I thought it be fun to join in. So with complete randomness and no reason, here are my 20 things about me :)

1. I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.
2. I was married a week after my 20th birthday.
3. I am horrible with directions and often confuse my left and right.
4. I  hate spending money on anything that seems unneccesary. It makes shopping stressful.
5. I love chocolate. I eat a piece almost daily.
6. My middle name is Leann.
7. I played basketball in highschool and one year in college. I love it, but was not very good.
8. I can't sleep if my closet door is open even a little bit.
9. I think it would be cool to have lived out on the frontier in the late 1800s. A real life pioneer woman.
10. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
11. I don't like dogs at all. sorry.
12. I love running. It's my me time.
13. I don't wear heels and can't really walk in them.
14. I love listening to Sinatra. (one of my favorite profs talked about his music all the time, it got me hooked)
15. Pink is my favorite color.
16. I haven't been to the movies in over 4 years. (Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the last.)
17. I get really nervous driving in traffic.
18. I like soda and candy and fast food. It's no secret. But I also love my fruits and veggies. It's all about balance.
19. If my husband isn't home and I see a bug it takes everything in me to work up the courage to kill it. I'm terrified of them getting on me.
20. I was homeschooled through the 8th grade.

So there you go, 20 things you may or may not have known about me. :)




2 comments: