Pages

11/16/11

Basketball

From October to March, it's all about basketball in this house. Last night was the first home game so I was excited to take the girls. It's a little difficult to watch a basketball game with 2 little ones so I always make sure to pack plenty of toys and snacks to help keep them entertained.


Kirsten enjoys watching the game and cheering. She will usually really watch and follow the game for the first 20 minutes or so before she gets antsy and starts playing. Last night she kept calling down to Jack on the bench trying to get his attention. She was waving frantically saying "Hi Daddy!" over and over again.


 And there is enough noise and activity to keep Kara entertained for quite awhile too. Right now she will just sit happy and play for the most part. I am not sure what I will do once she starts trying to crawl/walk around on the bleachers.




There was a JV game and Varsity game last night, so that means 4 hours of basketball :) In between games we picked up supper at McDonalds and brought it back to eat while we watched.


While Kirsten had a mouth full of chicken nuggets she was trying to walk down the bleachers and slipped. It wasn't a bad fall, but it scared her and she started crying. She was crying so hard that she started gagging because of the food in her mouth (Which has happened more times than I can counts b/c she always cries so hard). I knew she was going to start throwing up so I quickly grabbed my McDonalds bag and held it in front of her right before she spewed. uhhh...yuck!

Other than that little incident it was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. your girls are so gorgeous. i love your blog. and your happy little family makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete