Pages

8/31/12

Bathroom redesign! (The Before and After)

The girls/guest bath was, in my opinion, the ugliest room in our new place. So I am very excited to have it finished and looking a ton better!
The original bathroom had peachy tan walls with ugly flower wall border along the top. That picture actually doesn't do justice to how ugly the wall color really was.

                           BEFORE:                                                                          AFTER:

                        
We painted the walls a grey color called "Silver Spoon" by Olympic. Took down all the gold towel rods and toilet paper holder, switching them out for white ones. And painted the mirror and light fixture white to match.
They also had sliding shower doors on the bathtub which we removed and replaced with a fun shower curtain. This is mainly the girls' bathroom but is also the guest bath in the house, so I wanted it to be cute and girly for them, but not over the top.

 


I found this cute picture at Hobby Lobby for only $10.

So there it is! What do you think? I'm loving it right now, and keep pausing as I walk by to admire it's beauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment