Pages

9/1/12

School is COOL!!!!

School started back two weeks ago, and I'm just getting around to a back to school post. I didn't even take any first day of school photos :( Thankfully the girls' teachers take alot of photos and post them on shutterfly for us to see!


Kirsten is in the Rhino room (all of the classes are named different animals) and Kara is a Monkey. Both of their teachers are AMAZING! All of the teachers in the program are, I feel so blessed to be a part of the teaching staff and even more blessed that my girls get to have such awesome teachers!


Kirsten's class is a Pre-K class, getting them ready to enter Kindergarten. Her teacher, Ms. Joni, does a really good job teaching the kids and helping them learn all they need to know. Kirsten has only been going 2 weeks so far and I am already amazed at some of the things she is telling me that they are learning. For example, just yesterday Kirsten told me all about who are president is, the first lady, vice president, and where they live! I was impressed!!

(With Ms. Angela, showing her box she made to share with her friends about herself.)

She asked me the other day if she could be 4 forever so she could always be in Ms. Joni's class. :)

Kirsten has some sweet friends in class with her too! It's so fun to see how excited all the girls get to see each other and she talks about them all the time at home.


They have chapel once a week where they get to see songs and hear a Bible story! It's one of Kirsten's favorite things in school.

I think it's safe to say Kirsten LOVES school! Hopefully that feeling never goes away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment