Pages

8/28/11

This Week's Eats

Here is our dinner menu for the week. We will be trying Brussels Sprouts for the first time! I have heard that they taste kinda like a cabbage/broccoli baby so I am actually really excited :) I think I might love them! My plan is to roast them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.

Sunday:
Mandarin Chicken Salad

Monday:
Salmon, Farfalle with Feta, Brussels Sprouts

Tuesday:
Beef Enchiladas, Corn

Wednesday:
Italian Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Peas

Thursday:
Baked Spaghetti, Green Beans, Garlic Bread

Friday:
Creamy Chicken Casserole

For lunches I have planned:
Sandwiches, Tuna Salad, Pizza, Burritos, Chicken Wraps, and Leftovers. We always have fresh veggies (carrot sticks, broccoli, cucumbers) and Fruit (grapes, apples, strawberries) on hand to eat with our lunches.

Have you ever tried brussels sprouts? Love them or hate them?
I think the name sounds disgusting so maybe that's what has kept me from trying them for so long! I'll let you know what we think

No comments:

Post a Comment