Pages

9/9/11

Four things...


I was bored so I took this little survey to kill some time. So if you want to read it, here are some random facts about me. Now I'm off to bed :) Night night all!


Four TV Shows I watch
  • The Office
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Parenthood
  • Wheel of Fortune (haha)
Four Things I’m Passionate About
  • My family
  • Jesus
  • treating others with love and respect
  • being a good wife and mom
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
  • Um..
  • though 
  • "stop whining"
  • really ...
Four things I do every morning
  • drink a glass of water
  • brush my teeth
  • cuddle my girls
  • eat breakfast
Four of my favorite foods
  • Pizza
  • brownies
  • strawberries
  • any kind of Pasta
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
  • Fall weather
  • Seeing my family again
  • church on sunday :)
  • going to sleep soon
Four Things I Love About Fall
  • Thanksgiving 
  • the leaves
  • trick or treating with my girls
  • Christmas is only a few months away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment