Pages

6/15/11

looking back...

Last night I was looking through a bunch of our old pictures on the computer because I need a haircut again and wanted to see if there were any pictures of one I had in the past that I loved. Well, this turned into me reminiscing a lot!


It made me miss (a little bit) the days where it was just me and my hubby. Being able to sleep in, talk to each other without interruptions, the freedom to go and do anything we wanted, my pre-baby body : )


Colorado - the summer we got engaged!

In our first house

In our second house shortly before my first pregnancy.


But then I saw these pictures...







I can't believe how much life has changed for me in the past few years,  but I wouldn't change a thing!  I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who loves me even when I am grumpy and two of the most beautiful, precious girls in the world! My heart just keeps growing with LOVE for my little family!

2 comments: