Pages

7/7/11

The 4 month check-up

I took Kara to her 4 month well baby visit this week. Other than the girls having to get shots, I always kinda like these check-ups. The Doctor asks a bunch of questions about how the baby is doing, and I get to be the super proud momma and brag about how wonderful my baby is :)

Kirsten got to come along too. She was excited to help Kara by holding her hand while she got her shots. She was so sweet and concerned for her little sister! It was very cute!



We sang songs, played hide and seek, and ate snacks while waiting for the doctor.




Kara weighed 14.9lbs (66th percentile) and was 25 1/4 inches (78th percentile)


She has been having some trouble with spitting up a lot so the doctor told me to start her on rice cereal to see if that will help with things. I'm tired of changing mine and Kara's clothes because of spit up so I am really hoping this works!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment